Notice of Privacy
This document describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us. It also describes what kind of data you are and what options you have to limit the use of such data, as well as the procedure for exercising your ARCO rights.
1) Responsible for the protection of your personal data
Salud Dental Clinic with address at Fray Jose # 795, Colonia Centro, San Miguel de Allende, GTO 37700, Mexico, is responsible for the treatment (use) of your personal data.
2) Our Data Protection Department
Address: Fray Jose # 795, Colonia Centro, San Miguel de Allende, GTO 37700, Mexico
3) For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
• Provide the requested products.
• Provide the services requested and / or contracted.
• Respond to your information, care and service requirements.
• Financial management, billing and collection.
In addition, your personal data may be used to:
• Promotion and marketing of products and services.
• Offer new products and services tailored to your interests and needs.
4) What personal data do we obtain and from where?
For the purposes indicated above we may collect your personal data in different ways:
• When you visit our website or use our services online.
• By telephone or fax.
• When you give them to us personally.
• When we obtain information through other sources of public access that are permitted by law (Telephone directories or work, websites, etc.).
Personal information we collect:
Identity Documentation (Voter’s Card, Passport, Driver’s License, Card or Professional Card) Financial information and means of payment (Credit card, debit card, checks) • Contact information (Name, Email, Address, Telephone, ) Tax Information (RFC, Billing Address) Identification in Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
5) How to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose the use and treatment of your personal data (ARCO Rights) or revoke your consent for the processing of your data?
You have the constitutional right to access and know the personal data that we possess and the details of the treatment and use of them, as well as to rectify and correct them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; Cancel and remove them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, or are being used for purposes not authorized by you or have terminated the contractual or service relationship, or Oppose treatment For specific purposes.
For more information, please contact our Data Protection Department .
How can you limit the use of disclosure of your personal data?
If you wish to stop receiving messages from us that are not essential to provide the services indicated, send your request to our Department of Protection of Personal Data by phone or by email.
How to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data?
If you wish to revoke the consent you gave us for the use of your personal data, send your request to our Department of Personal Data Protection by phone or by email.
6) Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or companies. In order to comply with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, they may only be sent to individuals or companies that have the character of Managers.
7) Modifications to the privacy notice We reserve the right to make any changes or updates to this Privacy Notice, for the attention of new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products. These modifications will be available to the public physically at our address.
Cookies are a small piece of information automatically sent by our website, which are stored in your browser. In this way the website can consult this information to know the previous activity of the user and expedite some procedures such as maintaining the session or identify which sections of the site already visited.
• Type of browser and operating system, web pages consulted, origin of the visit, access IP address, time spent on our site, among other statistical data.
8) To whom can you submit your complaints and complaints for the improper treatment of your personal data?
If, after exercising your ARCO Rights to Dental Salud Clinic by means of the mechanisms established in this Privacy Notice, you consider that the response has been unsatisfactory or incomplete; Or presumes that your right to personal data protection has been harmed by any conduct or action on our part; Or has evidence that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals , you may file a complaint or complaint with the IFAI. For more information visit: